|“||Red light, green light, 1, 2,3!||”|
A frog named Kaelou tries to play Red Light, Green Light, 1, 2, 3 with her friends Moignon (a squirrel), Quack Quack (an indestructible duck), and Mr. Cat (a cat), the last of whom keeps tormenting Quack Quack and ruining the game.
Moignon, a squirrel, is playing video games and Quack Quack, a duck, is eating yogurt when their friend Kaelou, a frog, walks up to them and announces that she has an idea: they can play Red Light, Green Light, 1, 2, 3, since it's a nice day. The other two get excited, and Moignon is determined to win. Their friend Mr. Cat, a cat, emerges from a cat flap. Upon hearing the noise, he realizes that the others are playing what he refers to as "crappy baby games".
The rules of the game are: Kaelou turns her back towards a wall and says "Red Light, Green Light, 1, 2, 3,", during which the others should move forward, and then Kaelou turns around, and the others should not move or they have to go back to the starting line. The first one to touch the wall is the winner.
The buddies start playing. Moignon's neck involuntarily spasms, which is counted as movement. He is forced to go back to the starting line. Mr. Cat walks up to Kaelou and asks her if he can play with them. She agrees, but on one condition: he should not hurt Quack Quack. Mr. Cat says he will not, but it soon becomes clear that he was lying, and each time Kaelou's back is turned he does something horrible to Quack Quack, like cutting off his arms or trying to strangle him. Moignon is repeatedly sent back to the starting line as his neck involuntarily spasms. Kaelou catches Mr. Cat in the act of barbecuing Quack Quack and setting him on fire, and he annoys her until she transforms into a hulking monster.
Kaelou beats Mr. Cat up, causing him to change shape. He states that she has "no sense of humor". Moignon saves Quack Quack from burning up by putting out the fire. Kaelou squashes Mr. Cat into a frisbee shape and throws him, and inadvertently, Quack Quack's legs are chopped off by the "frisbee".
Quack Quack continues to hop towards the wall despite losing all his limbs. Moignon is angry, since he wanted to win, and he finds a chainsaw nearby. He puts the chainsaw on the ground, sits on the handle and rides the chainsaw to get to the finish line. Just as Quack Quack is about to touch the wall, Moignon impales his head with a chainsaw. Moignon touches the wall and wins, and then apologizes to Quack Quack.
Later, Kaelou, who has returned back to normal, apologizes to the others for getting angry. A lovestruck Mr. Cat tells her that she is "sub-zero" when she's angry, and then proceeds to say that "crappy baby games aren't scoring TV ratings". Kaelou transforms again, as she doesn't like swear words.
- This episode is different from the actual series in many ways:
- The characters have different designs.
- In this episode, Kaeloo's name was Kaelou and even in the English dub, Stumpy was called Moignon (his name in the French dub) instead of Stumpy.
- Kaeloo's voice is more feminine and high-pitched in the show, and Stumpy and Mr. Cat also have different voices.
- Kaeloo calls the other characters "kids" instead of "buddies", so it is possible that she was an adult in the original concept.
- The theme song was different from the one in the show.
- This episode showed that Mr. Cat has a crush on Kaeloo, a fact that is also shown several times in the show.
- This episode was remade in the actual show as "Let's Play Red Light, Green Light".
- According to the episode "Let's Play Super Future", this episode is canon with the rest of the series.
- Mr. Cat cutting off Quack Quack's arms with a chainsaw while wearing a hockey mask is a reference to the Friday the 13th film series.